Luckily, we can continue with the badminton competition this year despite of Corona.
Yet, we do have some extra regulations that our team and the opposing team have to take into account:
– The dressing rooms and/or showers are available (only on the left side of the building) as long as the maximum amount of people inside the room is not reached.
– Try to not arrive sooner than 10 minutes in advance of the game.
– There are no supporters allowed for both the home and out team.
– Minimize the necessary contact during the sport (e.g. no high fives after the game)
– Going to the canteen for no-sportcard holders is not allowed. Therefore, only members of Panache are allowed to go to the canteen due to lack of space.
– Only sit at the canteen if enough chairs are free.
– A maximum of 1 hour is allowed in the canteen.
– Changing seat or table positions (moving tables/chairs) are not allowed in the canteen
Please notify us as well if someone turns out to have Corona and was in contact with (one of) our members.
Next to this, all the rules of the RIVM are valid as well.
Thank you in advance!