We are training indoors again! There are even more relaxations now
The information on this page overrides the information on training times and location which is shown on the rest of the website. Check this page regularly! Last update: 4-6-2021.
Hooray, we can train indoors again! This brings more restrictions than outdoor training so make sure to follow the rules. Otherwise, we may deny you access.
The current training times are as follows (same as at the beginning of the year). Note that you can only free play during the trainings you are not attending. After the trainings, we immediately clean up.
If you join the first round of training, you are expected to come 5 minutes early to help. If not, then the start time of the training is delayed. If you join the second hour of training, please help with cleaning up so we can all leave on time! The SSCE closes at 23h.
Beginner training: 20.45 – 21.45
Advanced training: 21.45 – 22.45
Advanced training: 20.15 – 21.15
Beginner training: 21.15 – 22.15
To participate in a training, you have to fill in your name on the excel list provided in the WhatsApp chat the day before. Are you new? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
- All rules stated by the Dutch government still apply.
- When entering or leaving the training, do this with max. 1 other person, NEVER in groups greater than 2 persons.
- Bring your own racket and do NOT borrow stuff from others.
- Maintain distance of 1.5 meters to all persons at any time.
- Be on time and leave on time. Do not stick around after training. Do not just sit on the tribune. So come on time to prevent waiting and leave on time so you are not sticking around!
- Make use of the changing rooms or change at home. Do not change at the lockers.
- In case that no board member is able to be present at a training evening, somebody else is asked to sign at the entrance at arrival. That person must make sure that the rules are followed. This will only be in emergency and this will not be normalised.
- Even though 1 person has to sign to oversee, it is everybody’s task to follow the rules and encourage each other to do so.
- Last but not least, not playing = wearing a mask!!