Luckily, we can continue with the badminton competition this year despite of Corona.
Yet, we do have some extra regulations that our team and the opposing team have to take into account:
– The dressing rooms and/or showers are available (only on the left side of the building) as long as the maximum amount of people inside the room is not reached.
– Try to not arrive sooner than 10 minutes in advance of the game.
– There are no supporters allowed for both the home and out team.
– Minimize the necessary contact during the sport (e.g. no high fives after the game)
– Going to the canteen for no-sportcard holders is not allowed. Therefore, only members of Panache are allowed to go to the canteen due to lack of space.
– Only sit at the canteen if enough chairs are free.
– A maximum of 1 hour is allowed in the canteen.
– Changing seat or table positions (moving tables/chairs) are not allowed in the canteen
Please notify us as well if someone turns out to have Corona and was in contact with (one of) our members.
Next to this, all the rules of the RIVM are valid as well.
Thank you in advance!
From today onwards we will restart the training sessions indoor during our regular times.
We will follow the SSC guidelines and only a maximum of 32 people can participate.
The registration form will be sent by email.
If you are new and want to try out participate, we still would like to welcome you!
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be added to the list or have any questions.
These are the regulations and the map on the adjusted entrances/exits:
SSC Corona Poster
Last weekend Panache hosted their first ever Potluck in history, and boy was it glorious. A Potluck is a special sort of dinner where every attendee prepares a meal according to a theme and brings it to share, just like everybody else. This time the theme was meals from your own country / around the world 🌎
Brace yourselves for all these flavorful dishes – we tried Limburgse zuurvlees, Chinese shrimp stir fry noodle, Mongolian beef stew, Indian biryani, Mediterranean quinoa stuffed tomato, Hong Kongese roasted lamb rib stew, Armenian borscht, Dutch chicken salad and Turkish flatbread. For our thirst, apart from the classic soft drinks, we were blessed with some Korean Soju (fruit based alcoholic) and Scottish Scotch (origin questionable). And obviously, all this wasn’t enough – we had Dutch apple pie with whipped cream and our own portable chocolate fondue as a finale 🍫
With stuffed bellies and satisfied hearts, it was time to call it a night! A huge thank you to everyone who joined, for bringing mouth-watering dishes and for introducing us to a little more culture. Stay tuned for the next edition!
SCHaAP out ✌